Thanks for continuing to support us. We wanted to let you know of some adjustments we have made to our layout and service in order to adhere to the latest guidelines. We want to ensure our customers and staff have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience whilst dining out in this ‘new normal’.
We’re excited to be offering a new menu to welcome you back, alongside weekly specials 😍Details will appear online soon...
Saturday & Sunday: 12pm - 8pm (Food served all day)
Monday to Friday: 12pm til close. (Food served 12-3pm, 5-8pm)
We continue to offer a take-away service, and information on current options can be found on our Facebook page or on the menu below.
How we are keeping you safe:
- Upon entering the pub, we kindly ask all customers to use the sanitisers provided.
- Customer contact details will be taken and recorded on arrival.
- We offer table service for meals/drinks inside, and a screened counter service for those outside.
- We will be at a slightly reduced capacity due to accommodating socially distancing tables where possible.
- We will be operating a one way system for customers seated in the bar area & garden. As well as a separate one way system for those dining in the restaurant. (These are clearly marked throughout the premises)
- There will be a maximum of 6 people to a table.
- Screens will be in place at payment/ordering points.
- Outdoor seating availability will be on a first come first served basis.
Please bare with us whilst we adapt to this new normal, your co-operation will be greatly appreciated! We can’t wait to welcome you back, we’ve been doing some re-decorating since you would have last visited us 👀
For any enquiries or bookings please contact us on 01702 258259
Temporary dine-in and